Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots
Stability outside, comfort inside
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots
- The Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots have a tough outer shell casing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU to protect against impact whilst the tendon area is reinforced with D3O-shock absorbing molecules*.
- Thanks to the anatomic and higher cut of the design, these boots allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area when jumping. The boots provide optimal freedom and comfort to the cannon bone so that horses are able to flex the knee without interference.
- These boots are very breathable and prevent the tendons from overheating thanks to the inside material. 100% animal-friendly, the artificial sheepskin is attached to a knit base and then laminated to suede fabric that is very breathable. The perforated neoprene provides high-breathability thanks to its ventilation holes while the artificial sheepskin lining is soft on sensitive skin.
- The Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots feature an open front with a simple Velcro closure for easy fastening. They can be machine washed at 30° (air dry). Give them the final glossy look with our Boots Cleaner, specially made for TPU boots.
- * D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow, returning to its former pliable state immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.