St.Hippolyt Struktur-Energetikum Feed
Nutrient-rich concentrated feed
(€ 1,72 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Bioactive herbs
- With valuable fatty acids & natural vitamin E
- High-energy, reduced starch recipe
Item no.: ASS-10013, Content: 20 kg, EAN: n/a
The Struktur-Energetikum Feed is full of nutrient-rich herbs that support the immune system. This product contains a variety of herbs, oilseeds, seaweed and tasty fruit.
The feed has a low starch content, which makes it wonderful for horses with a sensitive gastrointestinal tract or muscle problems.
The herbs in the feed contain polyphenols, flavonoids, or saponins. The structure-rich mix provides valuable polyunsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Corn and barley germ, sunflower and grape seeds, flax, fennel, and black cumin seeds contribute to your horse's nutrition.
- Use as a supplement to your horse's basic feed with roughage and/or pasture grass.
- Feed 150-300 g per 100 kg body weight per day - no additional mineral feed is necessary.
- For small horses, ponies, and horses with low energy requirements, Struktur-Energetikum can be used as the sole crib feed.
- For sport horses, the feed should be combined with grains.
- Distribute the feed in several portions.
- SemperMin® or MicroVital® can be added if needed.
- 1 litre corresponds to approximately 650 g
- This complementary feed may only be used for 27.8% of your horse's the daily feed (including hay) due to the high levels of vitamins and trace elements compared to complete feeds. Please adhere to the feeding recommendation.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Maize germ
- Barley flakes 
- Fruit fibres
- 6,6% Herbs
- Stinging Nettles
- Real Chamomile
- Fenugreek seeds
- Beet fibres
- Lucerne chaff
- Wheat bran
- Oil seed mix 
- 4% Oil Cake Mixture
- Sunflower seeds
- Fennel seeds
- Black cumin seeds
- Corn flakes 
- 3,7% Oil seed mix 
- Sunflower oil
- Corn oil
- Oat husk bran
- Grass chaff 
- Calcium carbonate 
- 2% Whole grain oat flakes 
- Rice bran
- Barley bran
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Magnesium oxide / sulfate
- Beer yeast
- Malt-yeast seasoning
- Carrot chips
- Feed coal 
- Finely cracked
- Cold Pressed
- Warm-aid dried
- maritime & mineral
- Plant Based
|Crude protein||10 %|
|Crude fat||8,5 %|
|Crude fibre||11,5 %|
|Raw ash||9 %|
|Digestible raw protein per kg||65 g|
|Digestible energy per kg||13,4 mj|
|Actionable energy per kg||12,4 mj|
|Ingredients||per 1 kg|
|Vitamin A 3a672a||23.000 UI|
|Vitamin D3 3a671||2.500 UI|
|Vitamin E 3a700||400 mg|
|Vitamin B1 3a820 & 3a821||13 mg|
|Vitamin B2 3a825i||14 mg|
|Vitamin B6 3a831||6,5 mg|
|Vitamin B12 cyanocobalamin||53 µg|
|Biotin 3a880||315 µg|
|Calcium D-panthotenate 3a841||26 mg|
|Choline chloride 3a890||220 mg|
|Niacin 3a314 & niacinamide 3a315||53 mg|
|Folic acid 3a316||6,5 mg|
|Iron as iron II sulfate monohydrate 3b103 and iron II glycine chelate hydrate||40 mg|
|Zinc as zinc sulfate, monohydrate 3b605 and glycine zinc chelate hydrate (solid) 3b607 & zinc oxide 3b603||310 mg|
|Manganese as manganese (II) sulfate, monohydrate 3b503 and glycine manganese chelate hydrate 3b506 & manganese(II) oxide 3b502||225 mg|
|Copper as copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405 and copper (II) glycine chelate hydrate & copper(II) oxide 3b404||55 mg|
|Cobalt as cobalt II carbonate 3b302||3,6 mg|
|Selenium as sodium selenite and selenium yeast from Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060, inactivated 3b810||0,7 mg|
|Iodine as calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202||0,97 mg|
|Ingredients||per 1 kg|
|Kieselguhr (diatomaceous earth, purified) E551c||14.400 mg|
Questions & Answers about St.Hippolyt Struktur-Energetikum Feed
English reviews written for St.Hippolyt Struktur-Energetikum Feed
22 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 22 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available