- High acceptance
- With vitamin C
To cool off, horses excrete increased sweat. Unfortunately, not only water is lost, but also essential electrolytes. The consequences can be poor performance, muscle problems and lactic acid build-up in the muscles.
Regular electrolyte supplementation can therefore be important, especially at high temperatures or intense exertion, in order to ensure a balanced mineral balance.
- Approx. 3 - 7g per 100kg bodyweight per day.
- For the oral syringe, dissolve in 200ml of water.
- It is possible to give with the feed ration.
- Always ensure there is enough drinking water.
- 1 measuring spoon = approx. 15g
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Grape sugar
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate
- Sea algae calcium
- Magnesium citrate
- Dicalcium phosphate
|Grape sugar||65 %|
Questions & Answers about St.Hippolyt Hippovit Electrolytes
0 English reviews written for St.Hippolyt Hippovit Electrolytes
- No reviews available
- 1 l, 3 l
- 700 g, 3.000 g
- 1.000 ml
- 500 ml
- 800 g, 5 kg
- 1 kg, 3 kg
- 3 kg
- 1 kg, 3 kg, 10 kg
- 1 l, 5 l