St.Hippolyt Hippovit Electrolytes
Mineral compensation for heavy sweat loss
(€ 2,10 / 100 g, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High acceptance
- With vitamin C
Item no.: ASS-054220, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 4042215150091
To cool off, horses excrete increased sweat. Unfortunately, not only water is lost, but also essential electrolytes. The consequences can be poor performance, muscle problems and lactic acid build-up in the muscles.
Regular electrolyte supplementation can therefore be important, especially at high temperatures or intense exertion, in order to ensure a balanced mineral balance.
- Approx. 3 - 7g per 100kg bodyweight per day.
- For the oral syringe, dissolve in 200ml of water.
- It is possible to give with the feed ration.
- Always ensure there is enough drinking water.
- 1 measuring spoon = approx. 15g
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Grape sugar
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate
- Sea algae calcium
- Magnesium citrate
- Dicalcium phosphate
|Grape sugar||65 %|
Questions & Answers about St.Hippolyt Hippovit Electrolytes
1 English review written for St.Hippolyt Hippovit Electrolytes
1 customer review in English