Pavo Foal Milk
Excellent alternative to mare's milk
(€ 9,10 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Coordinated composition
- Long durability
- Easy to use
Item no.: PA-00314, Content: 10 kg, EAN: 8714765908618
Pavo FoalMilk is an excellent alternative for motherless foals, or for foals whose mothers do not produce enough milk. The Foal Milk has a special composition with a high sugar content. Cow's milk is not suitable for foals. The composition of the Pavo FoalMilk is modelled on mare's milk.
- Do not mix more foal milk than your foal can consume in half a day.
- The pre-mixed foal's milk is best warmed up in a water bath or kept warm. This prevents flocculation or burning.
- Foal milk can also be carefully warmed up in the microwave.
Instructions for 1 Litre of Foal's Milk:
- (1 liter = 1000 ml)
- Use a container that has a capacity of at least 1 L.
- Fill the container with 300 ml of cold water.
- Add 400 ml of boiling water to the cold water. Now you have 700 ml of water at a temperature of ± 60 ° C.
- Add one scoop (= 100g) Pavo Foal Milk and stir until dissolved.
- Add 300 ml of cold water while stirring. Now you have 1 litre of lukewarm foal milk. (Temperature of ± 40 ° C)
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Skimmed milk powder
- Whey powder
- Palm kernel oil
- Grape sugar
|Energy DE||19,4 mg|
|Energy EWpa||1,35 UI|
|Digestible crude protein||18,8 %|
|Crude protein||21 %|
|Crude fat||16 %|
|Crude fibre||0,02 %|
|Raw ash||7 %|
Minerals and trace elements per kg
|Iodine E2||1 mg|
Vitamin Content per kg
|Vitamin A||50.000 UI|
|Vitamin D3||5.000 UI|
|Vitamin E||100 mg|
|Vitamin B1||7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||7 mg|
|Vitamin B6||7 mg|
|Vitamin B12||50 µg|
|Vitamin C||100 mg|
|Vitamin K3 3a711||3 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||30 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||15 mg|
|Folic acid||0,5 mg|