With freshwater microalgae, rice germ oil & L-carnitine
Out of StockNo longer in production.
- Contains gamma oryzanol to support healthy muscle building
- Enriched with vitamins E and C as well as selenium; these vital substances support natural cell protection
- Added carnitine promotes the healthy supply of oxygen to the muscles and their regeneration
- Additional magnesium promotes the natural coordination of the muscles
- The existing B-vitamin complex ensures optimal utilisation of the vital substances it contains
Please note the national and international doping regulations.
We recommend MuscAlgen as a nutritional supplement for the targeted build-up of muscles or for rideability problems and/or tension (approx. 2 - 3 months).
- Large horses: 40g per day for the first 7 days, then 15 to 25g per day as required.
- Small horses, ponies: 15 to 20g per day for the first 7 days, then approx. 10g per day as required.
- Please note the national and international doping regulations!
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Algae flour (microalgae), oat flour, rice germ oil with gamma-oryzanol, grape sugar, vegetable oil = Ingredients: = Crude protein 31.0% Raw fat 7.2% Crude fibre 4.3% Crude ash 8.3% Calcium 1.0% Magnesium 0.2% Lysine 3.0% Methionine 1.5% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin E 60,000 mg Vitamin C 120 mg Vitamin B1 900 mg Vitamin B2 450 mg Vitamin B6 450 mg Vitamin B12 6,000 µg Nicotinic acid 5,000 mg Pantothenic acid 1,800 mg Folic acid 300 mg Biotin 40,000 µg Zinc (acetate) 1,000 mg Copper (acetate) 150 mg Selenium 18 mg L-carnitine 40,000 mg Lecithin 20,000 mg L-lysine DL-methionine