Feed supplement for Icelanders, open stable housing & group housing
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
- Supplies Icelanders and other special breeds with all the important vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Practical dosage due to the size of the treats
- Enriched with hemp oil, kieselguhr, black cumin seeds and seaweed to support healthy skin
- B-vitamin complex ensures optimal utilisation of the vital substances contained
- For optimal utilisation in the organism, both organic and inorganic compounds are used in proven compositions
Daily 20g per 100kg body weight, one ISI-Mineral-Cob corresponds to approximately 10g.
- Large horses: 90 to 150g daily = approx. 9 to 15 Isi-Mineral-Cobs
- Small horses and ponies: 40 to 80g daily = approx. 4 to 8 Isi-Mineral-Cobs
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Wheat semolina, monocalcium phosphate, carbonate algae lime, sodium chloride, wheat bran, sugar beet molasses, molasses pulp, corn gluten, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, magnesium oxide, flax flour, black cumin, calcium carbonate, seaweed, hemp oil, rapeseed oil = Ingredients: = Calcium 6.0% Sodium 3.0% Phosphorus 3.0% Potassium 0.9% Magnesium 2.5% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 250,000 I.U. Vitamin D3 25,000 I.U. Vitamin E as Alpha Tocopherol Acetate 5,000 mg Vitamin C as L (+) - ascorbic acid pure substance 2,500 mg Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate pure substance 309 mg Vitamin B2 as pure riboflavin substance 153 mg Vitamin B6 as pure pyridoxol hydrochloride substance 152 mg Vitamin B12 1,200 µg Nicotinic acid as nicotinic acid amide pure substance 908 mg Pantothenic acid as Ca-D-pantothenate pure substance 608 mg Folic acid as pure folic acid substance 101 mg Biotin as a biotin preparation 10,000 µg Choline chloride as pure choline chloride substance 1,730 mg Betaine as a betaine preparation 1,000 mg Iron as iron (II) sulfate, monohydrate 1,180 mg Manganese as manganese oxide 800 mg Manganese as glycine manganese chelate, hydrate * 750 mg Zinc as zinc oxide 3,040 mg Zinc as glycine zinc chelate, hydrate * 1,500 mg Zinc as zinc sulfate, monohydrate 500 mg Copper as copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate 760 mg Copper as glycine copper chelate, hydrate * 300 mg Iodine as calcium iodate 17 mg Selenium as sodium selenite 12 mg Cobalt as coated cobalt (II) carbonate granulate 11 mg Kieselguhr 25,000 mg Bentonite 50,000 mg
English reviews written for Lexa ISI-Mineral-Cobs
1 customer review in all languages
4,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available