With yeast cultures & herbs
- Provides the basis for the reproduction of important bacterial strains in the intestine e.g after colic (including yeast and flaxseed)
- Supports nutrient utilisation; therefore recommended for poor feed conversion and poor feed condition
- Provides the B-vitamin complex to a large extent to meet the increased needs of affected horses
- The high proportion of organic substances (e.g. carob flour) supports the binding of excess water in the intestine and can thus help to reduce the formation of faecal water
We recommend feeding at least 1 - 2 (7.5kg) buckets, depending on the condition of the horse. For horses with a tendency to colic, a permanent supplementary feeding with half the dosage can be useful.
In the case of gastric ulcers and/or irritation of the gastric mucous membrane, we advise you to discuss the feeding of the product with the treating veterinarian.
- Large horses: 200g per day
- Small horses, ponies: 100 to 150g per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Lexa Digest
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available