With yeast cultures & herbs
Out of StockNo longer in production.
- Provides the basis for the reproduction of important bacterial strains in the intestine e.g after colic (including yeast and flaxseed)
- Supports nutrient utilisation; therefore recommended for poor feed conversion and poor feed condition
- Provides the B-vitamin complex to a large extent to meet the increased needs of affected horses
- The high proportion of organic substances (e.g. carob flour) supports the binding of excess water in the intestine and can thus help to reduce the formation of faecal water
We recommend feeding at least 1 - 2 (7.5kg) buckets, depending on the condition of the horse. For horses with a tendency to colic, a permanent supplementary feeding with half the dosage can be useful.
In the case of gastric ulcers and/or irritation of the gastric mucous membrane, we advise you to discuss the feeding of the product with the treating veterinarian.
- Large horses: 200g per day
- Small horses, ponies: 100 to 150g per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Yeast, linen expeller, wheat semolina, wheat bran, brewer's yeast, carob, waffle flour, sugar cane molasses, carbonated algae lime, seaweed, garlic, anise, fennel, caraway, marshmallow root, fenugreek seeds = Ingredients: = Crude protein 14.2% Raw fat 2.3% Crude fibre 3.6% Crude ash 12.0% Calcium 1.6% Phosphorus 0.2% Sodium 0.1% Magnesium 0.4% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin B1 180 mg Vitamin B2 310 mg Vitamin B6 200 mg Vitamin B12 2,000 µg Nicotinic acid 1,500 mg Pantothenic acid 700 mg Folic acid 40 mg Biotin 10,000 µg Copper (chelate) 150 mg Cobalt 20 mg Kieselguhr 50,000 mg Bentonite montmorillonite 100,000 mg
English reviews written for Lexa Digest
2 customer reviews in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available