KERALIT - Quality products for horses since 1990 KERALIT Frog Liquid
Care & regeneration of damaged horn
(€ 70,76 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Helps to protect the frog
- Easy to apply
- Very good adhesion
Item no.: WH-3906102, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4260320840038
This adhesive solution is ideal for caring for frog problem areas and prevents the frog from degrading. This liquid is particularly suitable for softened, bad-smelling central and collateral grooves. If taken care of in this way the frog can grow back healthy.
- For the care and repair of damaged horn
- Protects the horn from decay-causing bacteria and fungi
- Neutralises harmful substances from stable bedding such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia
Directions for use:
- Clean and dry the frog with a spatula and swab before treatment - do not wash out the frog! Do not use soap, as this promotes the growth of harmful fungi and bacteria!
- Now apply the liquid with the syringe nozzle deep into the frog grooves
- You can also use a swab soaked in the frog liquid; however, avoid pressing the swab too firmly into the grooves.
- The frog grooves will visibly dry out after three to four days of application and the frog can regrow back to health
In acute cases, apply the frog liquid daily, after improvement two to three times a week, and for prevention once a week
|Hoof Care:||Frog Care|