Kentucky Horsewear Show Rug - Grey/Green
Warm and chic at the same time
Show Rug - Grey/Green
- Our show rug has 160-gram filling and an artificial rabbit skin lining that offers an extremely soft feeling and prevents rubbing or hair sticking to the lining. The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat.
- The high warmth to weight ratio means that the show rug offers excellent comfort. The artificial sheepskin covers the entire neck and chest and offers optimal comfort as well as a very fancy look. The outer fabric with a diamond quilted pattern makes it a lot harder for the horse to bite the fabric or tear it up. It also prevents shavings from sticking to the rug.
- Anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- The soft hair of the artificial rabbit skin leave the horse's coat shiny
- Very strong thanks to the three-layered diamond quilting pattern
- The outer fabric prevents shavings from sticking to the fabric
- Double front closures
- Detachable cross surcingles
- Bungee tail cord with a plastic cover (detachable, easy to clean)
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Weight: 160 g