Kentucky Horsewear Dressage Saddle Pad "Skin Friendly"
The highest comfort for your horse
- With a faux fur trim
- Opening along the spine
- Without side straps
"Skin Friendly" Dressage Saddle Pad
- Our New Skin Friendly Saddle Pad offers supreme cushioning between the horse’s back and the saddle while protecting it from friction.
- The artificial sheepskin on the inside of the saddle pad and on the withers offers nothing but comfort. It absorbs shocks and helps prevent friction between the saddle(pad) and horse's back. Therefore this saddle pad is highly suitable for horses with sensitive skin. It makes a half pad unnecessary and offers close contact with the horse.
- The saddle pad has no annoying straps to attach to the saddle, only a nylon strap for the girth. The artificial leather edge and white piping ensure a fancy look. There is an opening in the sheepskin to ensure freedom for the spine.
- The Kentucky logo was embroidered in the same colour as the saddle pad. This together with the fancy horizontal quilting pattern makes this saddle pad unique.
- Comfortable for the horse
- Avoids friction
- Absorbs shocks
- Ideal for horses with sensitive skin
- No annoying straps
- Artificial leather edge and piping ensure a fancy look
- Unique horizontal quilting
- Spine freedom
- Embroidered logo in the same colour as the saddle pad
- Machine washable at 30°, no dryer