GladiatorPLUS Small Pets
Patented manufacturing process
(€ 229,90 / l, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High bioavailability
- With selected natural ingredients
Item no.: GP-GP023, Content: 100 ml, EAN: n/a
The GladiatorPLUS Small House Pets is highly bioavailable, liquid supplementary feed for small pets.
- The recipe was made based on knowledge from more than 35 years of research
- It contains 6 selected natural substances, tailored to support the body
- The product is made using a patented manufacturing process
- The liquid supplement is extra easy for the body to absorb
- Developed in close cooperation with veterinarians, animal health practitioners and feeding experts
GladiatorPLUS understands pets
- The GladiatorPLUS Small Pets is made with ingredients that are designed to provide effective nutritional support for the pet's metabolic needs, support their organs, and help them stay healthy and satisfied.
Made with the best ingredients.
- GladiatorPLUS contains natural ingredients of the highest quality. The composition is well-thought-out down to the last detail and is precisely dosed. It only contains sensible ingredients. Highlights include: Propolis, ginseng, turmeric, milk thistle, silica, beetroot, blueberries, and artichokes.
Made using a patented process
- Bioavailability means that ingredients can quickly be used by the body. Propolis, milk thistle and ginseng are almost insoluble in water in their “raw state”, but the special processing GladiatorPLUS uses allows these ingredients to become water-soluble.
- Rabbits: body weight in kg x 1.5 drops = daily dose (use a max. of 5 drops)
- Chinchillas: body weight in kg x 5 drops = daily dose (max. 5 drops)
- Mice/hamsters: per 20 g of body weight, use 1 drop (max. 4 drops)
- Rats: per 60 g of body weight, use 1 drop (max. 4 drops)
- Guinea pigs: body weight in kg x 0.6 drops = daily dose (max. 2 drops)
- Ferrets: body weight in kg x 5 drops = daily dose (max. 15 drops)
Add the drops to your pet's feed, starting with a small dose. Gradually increase the dose according to your pet's needs. Do not feed the drops to your pet pure. 1/3 of the pipette = ca. 20 drops, or 1 ml.
|Animal Feed:||Supplemental Food for Pets|
- 12% Propolis suspension
- Beetroot juice
- Artichoke juice
- Coenzyme Q10
|Ginseng extract||10 %|
|Milk thistle extract||12 %|
|Curcuma extract Curcumae longae extract|
- Natural Flavouring
|Raw ash||2 %|
|Crude oils and fats||0,1 %|
|Crude protein||0,2 %|
|Crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Moisture content||77 %|
Questions & Answers about GladiatorPLUS Small Pets
English reviews written for GladiatorPLUS Small Pets
2 customer reviews in all languages
4,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available