Ideal for sport horses, foals and broodmares
(€ 29,49 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Supports normal blood formation
- Promotes the healthy function of the blood vessels
- For iron deficiency
Item no.: VEP-106201, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 4260003892484
EQUIPUR - Ferrochel is ideal for iron deficiency conditions and is a nutritional support for the special metabolic needs of sport horses, foals and broodmares. It supports normal blood formation and promotes the healthy function of the blood vessels.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
- Foals (7th - 30th day): 10g per day
- Foals (31st - 120th day): 20g per day
- Weaners, young horses, ponies: 30g per day
- Horses (500kg): 50g per day
- Administer with food or dissolved in liquid.
- Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
- Feeding over a longer period of time or every other day all year round is possible without any problems.
- The dosages for foals and young horses relate to medium-sized breeds (adult horse 500kg) and should be adjusted if necessary.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Grape sugar
- Ground oatmeal
- Grape pomace
|Crude protein||9,9 %|
|Crude fat||3,1 %|
|Crude fibre||3 %|
|Raw ash||6,2 %|
Nutritional additives per kg/litre
|Vitamin E||10.000 mg|
|Vitamin K3 3a711||100 mg|
|Vitamin B12||10.000 µg|
|Vitamin C||10.000 mg|
|Folic acid||200 mg|
Additives per kg/litre
|Silicon dioxide||2.500 mg|
|Vitamin C as L-ascorbic acid 3a300|
|Iron as iron amino acid chelate hydrate E1|
|Cobalt II sulfate heptahydrate E3|
|Copper E4 as amino acid copper chelate hydrate|
|Zinc E6 as amino acid zinc chelate hydrate|
|Sodium molybdate E7|
|3b8.12 Selenium methionine from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (inactivated selenium yeast)|