Clip, Ride, Improve
With this innovative clip, you can monitor, analyze and adapt your training routines to achieve optimal training results. The SaddleClip gives you real-time data during training, giving you the immediate opportunity to adjust and correct it - not only increasing your horse's performance but also your well-being. In addition, you can also share the collected data with your team. Numerous internationally successful athletes like Olympic champion Sandra Auffarth, dressage rider Bernadette Sprune and show jumper Hendrik Sosath count on this innovative tool.
How the SaddleClip Works
The SaddleClip is a training sensor that - as the name implies - is attached to the saddle. There it collects comprehensive data and sends it to the Equestic app on your phone. This analyzes the data and gives you detailed and real-time information about your training. So you can always correct and optimize your training - for the best results and happiest horses.
About the SaddleClip
The Equestic app gives you information about the following parameters:
- Intensity : You get a clear view of the training intensity so that you can decide on your optimal training structure, best performance and the maximum well-being of your horse.
- Direction: Here you can see in real-time how much time you are working on the right or the left rein. Make corrections and adjustments while riding.
- Gait analysis: This point tells you how much time you spend trotting and galloping, helping you to reach your training goals.
- Rhythm: Here you can analyze the BPM beats per gait, to get substantial insight into the basic speed of your horse and keep the optimal pace of your horse constant.
- Elevation: At this point, the SaddleClip analyzes how your horses elevation evolves over time, giving you more precise and objective insight.
- Symmetry: After each workout, the Equestic app analyzes the symmetry of your horse and compares the data to previous training sessions. This gives you a perfect overview of the symmetry of your horse and the smallest changes - long before you feel or see them.
- Transitions: The SaddleClip measures both the number and frequency of all the transitions you make.
- Jumps: This point gives you information about the number of jumps and how many jumps you took from the left or the right rein.
- Calendar: The data and analysis of all your workouts are stored in a calendar, so you can retrieve them at any time and compare your progress.
Does matter where I attach the SaddleClip to my saddle?
- The SaddleClip must be attached to the left saddle flap. It does not matter if it is at the top or the bottom of the flap. The main thing is to fasten the SaddleClip horizontally; the angle must not exceed 45 degrees. If the SaddleClip is not properly attached to the saddle, the Equestic app will let you know.
Do I have to carry my phone with me during the ride?
- No, that's not necessary. The Equestic SaddleClip can save rides up to one-hour long. However, you need your phone to turn the SaddleClip on and off. At the end of training, the SaddleClip needs some time to process the data, about a third or a quarter of the ridden time. For a ride of 45 minutes, between 10 and 15 minutes of processing time are needed. Only after this process has been completed can you start a new training.
Do I have to sign a contract?
- No. If you order the SaddleClip now, it will be delivered including a lifelong contract for the current functionality.
Deutsche Top-Reiter über den SaddleClip - German
How to set up your Equestic SaddleClip