Effol Ice Pack
For insect bites, strains, bruises & sprains
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Cold treatment within seconds
- Perfect for your first aid kit
- Cooling time approx. 30 minutes
Item no.: EMM-111632000, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4102460116324
- For cold treatment within seconds. Reduces swelling and soothes pain in the case of bruises, pulled muscles, sprains, and insect bites.
- Quick and easy to use everywhere, no pre-cooling necessary.
- One time use product.
Cooling time: approx. 30 minutes
How to use:
- Forcefully press on the pack with both hands, causing the water bubble on the inside of the package to burst. Shake the package, then apply as needed.
- For external use online.
- Do not use if the package is damaged.
- Do not tear the bag or let the contents of the bag escape.
- The contents of the cold pack may stain - after applying for 15 minutes, rinse the area the cold pack was applied to.
- The contents of the cold pack are toxic - if swallowed, contact a doctor immediately.
- Store at room temperature and out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of heat or flammable material.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not apply to damaged skin.
- Consult a doctor before use for patient with heart or circulatory illnesses, diabetes or numb skin.
Questions & Answers about Effol Ice Pack
English reviews written for Effol Ice Pack
1 customer review in all languages
3,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available