Effol Effol Anti-Fly Gel
For sensitive horses or for horses that sweat a lot
(€ 4,20 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For sensitive body parts
- Dermatologically tested
- Skin-friendly active ingredient combination
Item no.: EMM-115600, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4102460115600
The gel form and the sponge contained in the packaging allow for selective, intense and noiseless application which is great for sensitive horses. It keeps flies away for hours and contains a skin-friendly combination of active ingredients.
- Hard-to-reach and sensitive body parts can be easily protected
- The Effol Anti-Fly-Gel has been dermatologically tested
- Use Effol Anti-Fly Gel safely.
- Icaridin active composition
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- EUH208 - May cause an allergic reaction.
Questions & Answers about Effol Anti-Fly Gel
English reviews written for Effol Anti-Fly Gel
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available