Atcom Atcom SENIOR-VITAL
Atcom SENIOR-VITAL for older horses
High quality feed supplement for seniors. Suitable as a high-quality feed supplement for nutritional support of the special metabolic needs in advanced age.
- Mix SENIOR-VITAL with the main feed in the specified quantities at each feed.
- SENIOR-VITAL can be fed permanently.
- Therapy dosage per day:
- 30g SENIOR-VITAL per 100kg bodyweight
- Pony 250 - 300kg: 120g
- Light warm blood 450 - 500kg: 150g
- Heavy warm blood 600kg: 180g
- Cold blood 750 - 800kg: 240g
- (One measuring cup = 70g)
- From a certain age - usually from the age of 20 - you will notice that your horse has a constant need for SENIOR-VITAL.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Yeast, sugar cane molasses, magnesium oxide, linseed, soy meal, lucerne meal, wafer flour, monocalcium phosphate, sea salt, carbonate algae lime, linseed oil, seaweed, magnesium fumarate, vegetable fat, carob flour, anise, garlic, caraway seeds, fennel, fenugreek, marshmallow root = Content terms: = Crude protein 17.1% Raw fat 5.4% Crude fibre 2.1% Crude ash 19.9% Calcium 1.8% Phosphorus 0.7% Sodium 1.1% Magnesium 3.0% Lysine 3.5% Methionine 3.0% Tryptophan 0.1% Threonine 1.0% Cysteine 0.2% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 250,000 IU Vitamin D 15,000 IU Vitamin E 8,000 mg Vitamin C 30,000 mg Vitamin B1 600 mg Vitamin B2 300 mg Vitamin B6 300 mg Vitamin B12 2 400 ųg Nicotinic Acid 1,760 mg Pantothenic acid 1,200 mg Folic acid 200 mg Biotin 40,000 ųg Choline chloride 3,000 mg Betaine 3 400 mg Iron 1,000 mg Manganese 1,500 mg Zinc 4,000 mg Copper 1,000 mg Iodine 12 mg Selenium 10 mg Cobalt 10 mg Lecithin (E 322) 30,000 mg Kieselguhr (E 551 c) 25,000 mg Bentonite montmorillonite (E 558) 50,000 mg L-lysine DL-mehionine L-threonine L-tryptophan L-cysteine