Agrobs PreAlpin Protein Light Flakes
Low protein roughage in flakes
(€ 1,32 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for liver and kidney problems
- Fast, easy & straightforward
- Dried using warm air
Item no.: ASS-10101, Content: 15 kg, EAN: n/a
PreAlpin Protein Light Flakes
Proteins are essential for building and maintaining body tissue, muscles and fertility. Requirements for protein may vary between different breeds of horses and exercise levels, so it is important to make sure that your horse gets enough protein.
Many horses rely on a low-protein diet. Pasture horses are often over-supplied with protein, especially in spring and autumn.
The Pre Alpin Protein Light Flakes have an extremely low protein content. The basic feed is produced from low-protein grasses and is made without pressing aids or protein-reducing admixtures such as straw or bran.
- Feed dry or soaked
- Ready in 5 min
- Raw fibre supplier
- Free from mould and dust
- Made without herbs (suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Free of molasses
- As a basic feed (100% hay rate): approx. 1.2 to 1.5 kg per 100 kg of body weight every day
- As a concentrate: 1.2 kg replace approx. 1 kg of grain
- To upgrade basic feed: 1 kg replaces approx. 1 kg of hay
- For hasty eaters, old horses or horses with dental problems, moistening or soaking the food is generally recommended.
|Animal Feed Characteristics:||molasses free|
|Animal Feed:||Horse Feed|
|Crude protein||7,4 %|
|precaecal digestible crude protein||4,3 %|
|Crude oils and fats||2 %|
|Crude fibre||27 %|
|Raw ash||4,6 %|
|Digestible energy||8,44 mg|
|Convertible energy||7,3 mg|
Questions & Answers about Agrobs PreAlpin Protein Light Flakes
English reviews written for Agrobs PreAlpin Protein Light Flakes
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available