Zandonà Tendon Boots "Carbon Air SENSITIVE +"
100% safe & 100% comfortable
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Tendon Boots "Carbon Air SENSITIVE +"
- The "Carbon Air SENSITIVE +" series is a specially developed product line featuring an inner liner made with the highest quality genuine merino sheepskin. As a natural temperature regulator, sheepskin is suitable for year-round use. Thanks to its anti-allergic properties, it is also ideal for sensitive horses.
- The boots consist of an outer TPU structure with differentiated thickness. Thanks to the perforated neoprene, they are breathable. They are also equipped with 6 vents.
- A layer of Gel-Tech is fitted between the outer TPU structure and the neoprene guard, serving as a shock absorber if necessary and otherwise as a comfortable cushion. Carbon fibre elements under the shell insulate the joints from the heat.
- A flex zone has been created to give the leg the maximum freedom of movement.
- The elastic bands with quick-releases were calibrated for a secure closure, consisting of a double closure system (horizontal/vertical straps).
- The dimensions and the ergonomic shape have been developed based on the natural structure of the leg to guarantee the perfect fit.