Zandonà "Air Rear" Turnout Gaiters
Gaiter for paddock & flat work
- 100% Made in Italy
- Real wool lining
- Gel-tech interior padding
The innovative "Turnout gaiters" from Zandona are particularly light and comfortable and are therefore suitable for everyday use. Whether for lunging, on the paddock or going for a walk, the turnout gaiters are particularly quick to attach and ideally protect the horse's leg.
The inner lining consists of a special fabric made from real wool. The advantage is that wool is a natural thermo-regulator and thus offers the ultimate in comfort for every season. The fully perforated gaiters ensure optimal breathability and, thanks to the closed foam, are completely water-repellent.
On the inside, the additional Gel-Tech layer protects for optimal shock absorption. The gaiters were developed to protect the tendons and at the same time to offer the greatest possible freedom of movement. The extra-wide double Velcro fasteners provide additional stability.
- Gently remove hair and dried sweat with a soft brush
- Make sure that all Velcro fasteners are closed
- Machine washable at 30°C and gentle cycle
- We recommend washing the product in a wash bag
- Let dry naturally, keep away from direct heat sources (not suitable for dryers)