SPEED HOOF OIL - Lavender
Care complex for durable & elastic hooves
(€ 37,76 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Integrated brush
- With lavender & laurel oil
- Fragrant & shimmering
Item no.: MUE-33100914, Content: 450 ml, EAN: 4251618704026
Cracked and brittle horn can lead to serious hoof infections when combined with bacteria and fungi, as pathogens can spread undetected in the cracks.
This innovative care product combining lavender and laurel oil can counteract dry hooves and prevent hoof diseases when used daily. Lavender oil is said to have antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, while laurel oil has a strengthening, circulation-enhancing, and vitalising effect.
In addition, the nourishing hoof oil has a pleasant lavender scent and natural shimmer.
Instructions for use: Shake well before use! Using the brush, apply the oil evenly to the cleaned hoof wall starting from the coronet band. For optimal protection and care, apply the oil daily. Tip: For sore hooves also apply to the sole and frog.
Please note: Lay down a protective sheet, as the product may stain the floor.
|Hoof Care:||Care & Shine|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
SPEED - HOOF OIL lavender
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H361d - Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- May cause damage to organs.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects