Atcom Atcom SANABOL
Supplementary feed for sport horses, stallions and lactating mares
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Essential amino acids, herbs and a wide range of vitamins and trace elements with exceptional bioavailability to support the building of muscles, and to optimise performance and condition within a short period of time.
- 30g to 50g daily (for a large horse with a bodyweight of approx. 600kg)
- We recommend feeding Sanabol in combination with CHAMPION-VITAL to ensure the entire vitamin, mineral and trace element requirement.
- Supports the healthy development and metabolism of the muscles
- Supports the natural metabolism of the heart muscles
- Supports blood formation (vitamin B 6, vitamin B 12, folic acid, iron, copper)
- Promotes rideability and motivation through the highly available combination of amino acids, vitamin E, B vitamins and selenium
- Is very suitable for feeding young horses
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Brewer's yeast, pollen, dextrose, microalgae, linseed oil, magnesium fumarate, anise, garlic, caraway, fennel, fenugreek, marshmallow root, Iceland moss, peppermint, mallow blossoms, sage, cowslip, elder blossoms, Linden blossom = Ingredients: = Crude protein 32.3% Raw fat 1.8% Crude fibre 0.2% Crude ash 5.4% Phosphorus 0.1% Magnesium 0.1% Lysine 12.3% Methionine 10.1% Threonine 10.0% Cysteine 1.0% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 100,000 IU Vitamin D 15,000 IU Vitamin E 20,000 mg Vitamin C 10,000 mg Vitamin B1 1,000 mg Vitamin B2 2 500 mg Vitamin B6 2 500 mg Vitamin B12 50,000 ųg Nicotinic acid 10,000 mg Pantothenic acid 5,000 mg Folic acid 500 mg Choline chloride 3,000 mg Betaine 2,000 mg Iron 5,000 mg Zinc 1,000 mg Copper 800 mg Selenium 10 mg Lecithin (E 322) 50,000 mg 2.0 x 1010 CFU Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (CBS 493.94) EC Reg.-No. 5 ("YaeSacc1026 live yeast") L-lysine DL-mehionine L-threonine L-cysteine
English reviews written for Atcom SANABOL
1,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available