Atcom Atcom JUNIOR-VITAL
Supply of minerals, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and natural vital substances
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Atcom JUNIOR-VITAL is specially tailored to the increased needs of the growing horse. It provides foals and young horses with all the important minerals, vitamins, trace elements and nutrients needed to support healthy development during the growth phase.
- Growing horses from the 6th month to the completion of the 3rd year of life
- Pregnant mares in the last third of the gestation period
- Lactating mares
- For the quantities to be fed, the bodyweight (mares) or the current bodyweight (foals, yearlings) must first be taken as a basis.
- Atcom JUNIOR-VITAL is fed daily at 30g per 100kg bodyweight.
- Please make sure to adjust the amount of JUNIOR-VITAL to be fed regularly to the increasing bodyweight of the foal
- In order to avoid a nutrient imbalance, you should refrain from feeding any additional feed. Medical indications are of course excluded from this.
- Mares in foal in the last trimester
- Lactating mares
- Weaning by spring of the year following the birth
- Yearlings and young horses up to the age of about 36 months should be fed to JUNIOR-VITAL at least when the coat changes and during the winter months.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition = Yeast, soy meal, waffle flour, sugar beet molasses, monocalcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, carbonated algae lime, sodium chloride, sea salt, linseed oil, seaweed, magnesium fumarate, lucerne meal, vegetable fat, aniseed, garlic, caraway, fennel, fenugreek root = Ingredients = Crude protein 17.9% Crude fat 2.8% Crude fibre 1.0% Crude ash 23.5% Calcium 2.6% Phosphorus 1.5% Sodium 1.7% Magnesium 2.0% Lysine 3.5% Methionine 3.0% Threonine 1.0% Cysteine 0.2% = Additives per kg = Vitamin A 250,000 IU Vitamin D 15,000 IU Vitamin E 3,000 mg Vitamin C 10,000 mg Vitamin B1 300 mg Vitamin B2 150 mg Vitamin B6 150 mg Vitamin B12 1,200 ųg Nicotinic acid 880 mg Pantothenic acid 600 mg Folic acid 100 mg Biotin 30,000 ųg Choline chloride 1,500 mg Betaine 4,800 mg Iron 3,000 mg Manganese 1,500 mg Zinc 4,000 mg Copper 1,000 mg Iodine 15 mg Selenium 10 mg Cobalt 10 mg Lecithin (E 322) 30,000 mg Kieselguhr (E 551 c) 25,000 mg Bentonite montmorillonite (E 558) 50,000 mg L-lysine DL-mehionine L-threonine L-cysteine