Lexa Joint Fit
To support the healthy functioning of the musculoskeletal system
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
High-quality green-lipped mussel extract to support joints, tendons and ligaments.
- Contains important building blocks for the connective tissue (tendons, ligaments, joints and cartilage), which come from the whole New Zealand green-lipped mussel (20%)
- The added trace elements manganese and iron support the natural build-up of collagen
- Additionally contains vitamins E and C as well as selenium; these vital substances are used for natural cell protection and can support inflammatory processes
- The amino acids lysine and methionine are protein building blocks and are therefore of particular importance in the formation of tendon, cartilage and ligament tissue as well as in ossification
- The existing B-vitamin complex promotes optimal utilisation of the vital substances it contains
- 3g per 10kg bodyweight
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Food for Dogs|
= Composition: = Brewer's yeast New Zealand green-lipped mussel meat meal (20%) seaweed Lucerne green meal Cane molasses Vegetable fat linseed oil Black seed oil rosehips Willow bark Horsetail Grape seeds / grape marc de-oiled = Ingredients: = Crude protein 23.3% Crude fat 5.8% Crude fiber 2.9% Crude ash 10.3% Calcium 0.4% Phosphorus 0.3% Sodium 0.2% Magnesium 0.1% Potassium 0.7% Methionine 5.0% Lysine 2.0% Tryptophan 0.2% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 600,000 I.U. Vitamin D 14,000 I.U. Vitamin E 8,000 mg Vitamin C 1,500 mg Vitamin K3 100 mg Vitamin B1 300 mg Vitamin B2 190 mg Vitamin B6 110 mg Vitamin B12 1,060 µg Nicotinic Acid 1,010 mg Pantothenic acid 560 mg Folic acid 23 mg Biotin 10,000 µg Choline chloride 650 mg Iron (sulfate) 400 mg Manganese (oxide / chelate) 200 mg Zinc (acetate) 2,000 mg Copper (sulfate / chelate) 250 mg Selenium 3 mg Lecithin 48,000 mg Kieselguhr 50,000 mg DL-methionine L-lysine L-tryptophan