Supplementary feed for sport horses and stallions
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
In the performance horse, components of the musculoskeletal system, the ligaments, cartilage and bones are heavily used. CHAMPION-VITAL contains the nutrients that support healthy muscle building on the feeding side.
- Large horses (500 - 600kg bodyweight): 150g per day.
- Small horses and ponies:
- (400 - 500kg bodyweight): 120g per day.
- (300 - 400kg bodyweight): 100g per day.
- CHAMPION-VITAL must be mixed with the main feed in the specified amounts every day.
- We recommend adding electrolytes immediately after the competition.
- Sport horses of any orientation
- Young stallions preparing for licensing
- Stallions during the breeding season
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Atcom CHAMPION-VITAL
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available