SanaCare belaMin Clinoptilolite Feed Supplement for Animals
(€ 29,99 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Feed supplement
- Activated clinoptilolite
- Prebiotic must-have
Item no.: XVA-SC-401200, Content: 1.200 g, EAN: n/a
The clinoptilolite contained in the belaMin clinoptilolite feed supplement for animals is active. It is excellently suited to supplement feed materials in a sensible way. It also gets to grips with feed pests. When they come into contact with the clinoptilolite dust contained in the feed, it sticks to the pests and dries them out. Pest infestation is therefore significantly reduced.
Recommendation for use:
Add a maximum of 1% clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin to the feed quantity. 1 measuring spoon corresponds to approx. 3g.
- Do not use a metal pot or trough!
- Always provide belaMin with plenty of water.
- Feed supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- belaMin is not suitable for human consumption.
- Store in a dry place away from moisture.
- Always close well after use.
- Breathing and eye protection as well as gloves should be worn when handling.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- 100% Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin
Questions & Answers about belaMin Clinoptilolite Feed Supplement for Animals
English reviews written for SanaCare belaMin Clinoptilolite Feed Supplement for Animals
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available