Roeckl Winter Riding Gloves "Wels" - Black/Stonewashed
A must-have for the winter
Winter Riding Gloves "Wels" - Black/Stonewashed
- Style-conscious equestrians who seek a warm, comfortable and elegant riding glove in a classic and classy design will love the WELS. The sophisticated design of the backhand made of SUPREMA catches the eye. The SUPREMA is an exclusive, supple and breathable synthetic leather material that looks and feels like real Nappa leather. The gloves' cuff features a stylish, quilted pattern.
- ROECK-GRIP®, ROECKL’s highly successful material, is breathable, elastic and supple and was used for the palm to ensure a perfect grip and excellent tactility on the reins.
- The WELS fits like a second skin. When temperatures continue to fall and winter arrives at the stable, the precise, tight fit and the warming lining prevent your hands from getting cold.
- Thanks to the clever design of ROECKL’s exclusive COMFORT-CUT, extra trimming on the index finger is not required, providing added comfort.
- Conclusion: The WELS is a stylish riding glove that follows each and every movement; furthermore, it keeps the cold out and warmth inside the glove. As gloves rarely stay clean for long at the stable, this model is machine-washable at 30°C (86° Fahrenheit). An easy-close fastener reliably secures the glove around your wrist.
Size Chart for Gloves by ROECKL Sports
Roeckl Sports - WELS