Colostrum for newborn foals
(€ 33,33 / 100 g, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Long durability
- Quick and easy to prepare
- With important antibodies
Item no.: PA-00346, Content: 0,15 kg, EAN: n/a
Pavo's Colostrum is a milk substitute that supplies newborn foals with important antibodies and can stimulate intestinal activity. The organic milk substitute is long-lasting and easy to prepare.
- Warm one litre of mare's milk or Pavo Foal Milk to a lukewarm temperature (38-40 ° C). You can also use skim milk. Do not use water as water contains no vitamins.
- Then add one whole packet of Pavo Colostrum and stir until dissolved.
- Add approx. 250 ml of the lukewarm colostrum milk to a bottle and feed every two hours.
- The best way to warm up the colostrum is by using a water bath. This prevents flocculation and burning.
- Do not heat the colostrum in the microwave!
- Feed directly after the foal is born (preferably within 3 hours, but no later than 12 hours after birth)
- For weak foals or foals that have not had any milk from their mother, feed them an additional packet of colostrum.
- Contact your veterinarian within 24 hours of birth.
|Animal Feed:||Horse Feed|
|Crude protein||70 %|
|Crude fat||2 %|
|Raw ash||3 %|