Supports natural digestive function
- With highly effective prebiotics
- High inulin content
- Binds aggressive stomach acid
German packaging: Revitopur
Mühldorfer's Revitopur contains highly effective prebiotics and a 15% Jerusalem artichoke concentrate, which means it has a lot of inulin.
The mix supports the metabolism for horses with colic, loose stool, stomach irritation and ulcers and other metabolic disorders. The herbs contribute to a strengthening effect on the intestinal flora and the immune system.
Mühldorfer "Revitopur Vet. Prebiotic" binds aggressive stomach acid.
- Add to your horse's feed usual feed ration
- Starting with approx. 20 g daily and then slowly increase the dose to 60 to 80 g per large horse (approx. 500 kg). Use correspondingly less for small horses. One measuring spoon = ca. 20 g. Do not use more than the recommended dose.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Linseed meal
- Wheat bran
- Arbocel (Raw fibre concentrate)
- Jerusalem artichoke extract
- Yeast BT
- Mycofix (Antifusarium)
|Crude protein||15,36 %|
|Crude oils and fats||6,2 %|
|Crude fibre||11,3 %|
|Raw ash||4,29 %|
|Bentonite (E558)||5,5 g|
|Diatomaceous earth (Diatomaceous earth, cleaned, E551c)||4,6 g|