Lexa Willow Mineral Cobs
Mineral feed for horses with grazing
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
- In the areas of calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin D, it is tailored to all-day grazing
- Practical size and therefore ideal for use as a reward in between
- Due to the close Ca-P ratio (2: 1), it is particularly suitable for horses with a small amount of concentrated feed in the ration
- Practical dosage thanks to the size of the treats, particularly suitable for sturdy postures
- The existing B-vitamin complex ensures optimal utilization of the vital substances it contains
- Both organic and inorganic compounds in tried and tested composition are used for optimal utilisation in the organism
- With bioactive algae lime and organic trace elements
Daily 20g per 100kg bodyweight, one willow mineral cob corresponds to approx. 10g.
- Large horses: 90 to 150g daily = approx. 9 to 15 pasture mineral cobs
- Small horses and ponies: 40 to 80g daily = approx. 4 to 8 pasture mineral cobs
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Wheat semolina, monocalcium phosphate, carbonate algae lime, corn gluten, sodium chloride, sugar beet molasses, Ca-Mg carbonate, wheat germ, lucerne meal, molasses pulp, rapeseed oil, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, garlic = Ingredients: = Calcium 7.0% Sodium 3.0% Phosphorus 3.0% Potassium 1.0% Magnesium 2.0% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 100,000 I.U. Vitamin D3 10,000 I.U. Vitamin E as alpha tocopherol acetate 1,000 mg Vitamin C as L (+) - ascorbic acid pure substance 1,000 mg Vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate pure substance 300 mg Vitamin B2 as pure riboflavin substance 150 mg Vitamin B6 as pure pyridoxol hydrochloride substance 150 mg Vitamin B12 1,200 µg Nicotinic acid as nicotinic acid amide pure substance 880 mg Pantothenic acid as Ca-D-pantothenate pure substance 600 mg Folic acid as pure folic acid substance 100 mg Biotin as a biotin preparation 10,000 µg Choline chloride as pure choline chloride substance 1,500 mg Betaine as a betaine preparation 1,000 mg Iron as iron (II) sulfate, monohydrate 1,180 mg Manganese as manganese oxide 800 mg Manganese as glycine manganese chelate, hydrate * 750 mg Zinc as zinc oxide 3,040 mg Zinc as glycine zinc chelate, hydrate * 1,500 mg Zinc as zinc sulfate, monohydrate 500 mg Copper as copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate 760 mg Copper as glycine copper chelate, hydrate * 300 mg Iodine as calcium iodate 17 mg Selenium as sodium selenite 12 mg Cobalt as coated cobalt (II) carbonate granulate 11 mg
English reviews written for Lexa Willow Mineral Cobs
2 customer reviews in all languages
4,7 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available