Lexa Vitamin E-Selen
Promotes healthy muscle function
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
- Enriched with vitamins E and C, plus selenium; these vital substances support natural cell protection
- Covers the increased needs of horses in times of high training intensity
- B-vitamin complex ensures optimal utilisation of the vital substances contained within the supplement.
If the dosage is adhered to (as stated), the horse is supplied with 0.8 mg selenium per day. Please pay attention to the selenium values in your mineral feed or muesli when feeding this product. The daily requirement of selenium for an adult horse (approx. 500 - 600 kg body weight) is approx. 1-1.5mg selenium per day*. This depends, among other things, on the work rate and training intensity of the horse.
* Committee on Nutrient Requirements of Horses, National Research Council; "Nutrient Requirements of Horses", Sixth Revised Edition, 2007
- Large horses: 40g per day
- Small horses/ponies: 15g to 20g per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
English reviews written for Lexa Vitamin E-Selen
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available