Lexa Vital Electrolyte
With potassium, sodium & chloride
- Supports healthy muscle function
- Enriched with glucose
- Supports in the regeneration phase
- Supports in high ambient temperatures, as well as after great exertion and/or in stressful situations
- The existing B-vitamin complex ensures optimal utilization of the vital substances it contains
- Daily 30g vital electrolyte per large horse about the
- Give manger feed or into the drinking trough.
- Small horses, ponies: 15 to 20g daily.
- With high performances up to 75g per horse per day.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Dextrose, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, spray whey powder, carbonated algae lime, magnesium fumarate, di-sodium phosphate, potassium chloride = Ingredients: = Crude protein 2.2% Crude ash 37.0% Calcium 2.7% Phosphorus 0.5% Sodium 6.2% Magnesium 0.7% Potassium 1.0% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 200,000 I.U. Vitamin D 10,000 I.U. Vitamin E 2,000 mg Vitamin C 10,000 mg Vitamin B1 25 mg Vitamin B2 40 mg Vitamin B6 25 mg Vitamin B12 600 µg Nicotinic acid 300 mg Pantothenic acid 125 mg Folic acid 8 mg Biotin 1,500 µg Choline chloride 5,000 mg Iron (sulfate) 400 mg Manganese (chelate) 200 mg Zinc (chelate) 400 mg Copper (sulfate) 50 mg Iodine 5 mg Selenium 2 mg Cobalt 5 mg
English reviews written for Lexa Vital Electrolyte
1 customer review in all languages
3,5 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available