Lexa Structure Prebiotic
Structure muesli with prebiotics
Structure prebiotic has proven itself:
- To support the healthy functioning of the digestive tract
- For nutritional support in convalescence after diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- As nutritional support for sensitive gastrointestinal tract
- As a concentrate substitute for sensitive stomachs
- As a low-grain supplement for weight gain
- To support healthy intestinal function after worming or antibiotic treatment
- With stress
- If you don't want to eat
- To promote regeneration
- When changing feed
- Ponies: 150g structure prebiotic per 100kg body weight
- Small and large horses: 200g structure prebiotic per 100kg bodyweight
Please divide the recommended amounts of Structure Prebiotic over at least 2 meals per day. Also make sure that you have a suitable supply of minerals and vitamins.
In the case of serious gastrointestinal diseases, we advise you to discuss feeding with the treated veterinarian. For horses with sensitive stomachs, we recommend Vitalmix Gastro, our muesli for horses with sensitive stomachs.
High-quality meadow hay is an important basis for an intact digestive tract and for the recovery of the digestive process. Therefore, use at least 1.5 - 2% meadow hay based on the bodyweight of your horse as the basis of the feeding.
|Animal Feed:||Single Horse Feed|