Lexa Mag proSport
High quality B vitamin complex
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system - especially in the tournament season!
- Works within a few hours
- The existing B-vitamin complex ensures optimal and rapid utilization of the vital substances it contains
- Compensates for nutritional deficiencies in magnesium
- Provides highly usable magnesium compounds in combination with lysine, vitamin D and B12
According to the current regulations of the FN (as of April 2010), it does not fall under the national doping regulations. Please check the doping regulations in your country.
- Large horses: 50g per day
- Small horses, ponies: 20 to 40g per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Magnesium proteinate, magnesium citrate, vegetable fat, grape sugar, linseed oil = Ingredients: = Crude protein 9.3% Crude oils and fats 15.0% Crude ash 0.8% Magnesium 7.1% Lysine 4.0% = Additives per kg: = Nutritional physiological additives: Vitamin D3 (E 671) 50,000 IU Vitamin E 5,000 mg Vitamin C 3,000 mg Vitamin B1 1,000 mg Vitamin B2 480 mg Vitamin B6 2,500 mg Vitamin B12 25,000 µg Nicotinic acid 4,000 mg