Lexa Immune Activator
Natural support for the immune system
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
- Propolis, Echinacea, Sea Buckthorn and much more. strengthen the body's own immune system
- Ideal in times when the immune system is particularly challenged
- With high availability selenium yeast for optimal support of the immune system
Can be easily combined with all of our mineral feeds while feeding half the dosage of the mineral feed (10g per 100kg body weight).
- 10g per 100kg bodyweight daily
- Large horse 50g per day
- Small horses, ponies, young horses: Adjust the dose accordingly, approx. 30 to 40g per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Yeast, dextrose, flax expeller, vegetable fat, sugar cane molasses, green alfalfa meal Spray whey powder, bee pollen, echinacea, linseed oil, magnesium fumarate, garlic, microalgae, rose hips, black cumin oil, grape seeds/grape pomace de-oiled, propolis, sea buckthorn pulp oil, origanum oil = Ingredients: = Crude protein 8.2% Crude oils and fats 7.3% Crude fibre 4.7% Roasche 6.6% Calcium 0.2% Magnesium 0.3% Potassium 0.3% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 100,000 IU Vitamin E 5,000 mg Vitamin C 10,000 mg Vitamin B1 300 mg Vitamin B2 150 mg Vitamin B6 150 mg Vitamin B12 1,200 µg Nicotinic acid 5,000 mg Pantothenic acid 600 mg Folic acid 100 mg Biotin 10,000 µg Betaine 4,000 mg Iron (chelate) 2,000 mg Manganese (chelate) 3,000 mg Zinc (acetate) 3,000 mg Zinc (chelate) 2,000 mg Copper (chelate) 1,000 mg Iodine 20 mg Selenium 10 mg Selenium yeast 1 mg ß-carotene 100 mg