- Promotes liver detoxifications
- Supports kidney function
- High quality mixture
- Large horses: 30-50g daily
- Small horses/young horses: 15-30g daily
- Pour dry over the crib food.
- Alternatively, can be prepared as a tea or infusion:
- 30g LEXA® Herbal Mixture Liver. Brew the herbs with about 0.5l of boiling water and let it steep for about 15 minutes, use warm or cooled.
- Dosage: 0.25l of the infusion twice a day with a syringe or lightly sweetened in the feed or in the LEXA® natural mash.
- The recommended duration of use is up to 4 weeks, depending on requirements.
- Quantities should not exceed recommended maximum. Should be stored tightly closed in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Please note the national and international doping regulations.
According to the FN (ADMR as of January 2013), this product has a grace period of 2 days.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Stinging Nettles
- Birch leaves
- Milk thistle seeds
- Artichoke leaves
- Field horsetail
- Dandelion (with the roots)
- Burdock root
|Crude protein||14,5 %|
|Raw ash||10,4 %|
|Crude fibre||21,1 %|
|Crude fat||4,8 %|
Questions & Answers about Lexa Herbs for the liver and kidneys
English reviews written for Lexa Herbs for the liver and kidneys
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available