Minerals, vitamins & trace elements
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
- Supplies horses who have a tendency towards skin and coat problems with all the essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements to prevent deficiency symptoms
- In order to meet the increased needs of easily stressed horses, Derma-Mineral supplies the horse with high doses of diatomaceous earth, zinc and copper
- Bentonite binds toxins and heavy metals and helps to excrete them
- The B-vitamin complex ensures optimal utilisation of the vital substances contained
- For optimal utilisation in the organism, both organic and inorganic compounds are used in proven compositions
- 20g per 100kg body weight of the horse per day.
- Large horses: 80 to 100g per day
- Small horses, ponies: 40-60 g per day
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
= Composition: = Carbonic algae lime, monocalcium phosphate, wheat semolina bran, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, corn gluten, yeast, wheat germ, sugar cane molasses, magnesium oxide, linen expeller, linseed oil, hemp oil, seaweed, black cumin oil, grape seeds/grape pomace (de-oiled), vegetable oil. = Ingredients: = Calcium 10.0% Phosphorus 3.5% Sodium 3.0% Magnesium 2.0% Potassium 0.3% Methionine 0.5% = Additives per kg: = Vitamin A 250,000 I.U. Vitamin D 25,000 I.U. Vitamin E 4,000 mg Vitamin C 2,500 mg Vitamin B1 300 mg Vitamin B2 150 mg Vitamin B6 150 mg Vitamin B12 1,200 µg Nicotinic acid 880 mg Pantothenic acid 600 mg Folic acid 100 mg Biotin 25,000 µg Choline chloride 1,500 mg Iron 1,860 mg Manganese (oxide) 1,500 mg Manganese (chelate) 750 mg Zinc (oxide) 3,500 mg Zinc (chelate) 1,500 mg Copper (sulfate) 760 mg Copper (chelate) 300 mg Iodine 15 mg Selenium 10 mg Cobalt 10 mg Betaine 1,000 mg Kieselguhr 25,000 mg Bentonite montmorillonite 50,000 mg
English reviews written for Lexa Derma-Mineral
1 customer review in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available