Lexa Allgäuwiesen Mash
Ideal for horses with grain allergies
The Allgäuwiesen Mash by Lexa consists of gently dried meadow grasses, prebiotic nutrients, brewer's yeast and is 100% grain-free. It is also low in sugar and starch and very tasty.
Complete mash enjoyment - also for those with grain allergies! This works with the Allgäuwiesen Mash from Lexa. Mash usually contains a large proportion of grain components, but these are completely avoided in Lexa Allgäuwiesen Mash and replaced by other ingredients. Flaxseed meal forms valuable mucilage in the stomach and intestines and thus supports digestion. Black cumin and linseed oil provide essential fatty acids that can have a positive effect on the immune system and metabolism.
- With hay and alfalfa flakes from the Allgäu
- Very tasty - also ideal for poor horses
- Ideal to support regeneration
- Quick preparation with warm and cold water
- Can be used daily
- Large horses up to 500g per day
- Small horses up to 400g per day
- Ponies up to 300g per day
Mix Allgäuwiesen Mash with 1.5 to 2 times the amount of water and let soak for 20 minutes.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|