KERALIT - Quality products for horses since 1990 KERALIT Hoof Strengthener
For firm & stable horn
(€ 139,96 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Neutralises pollutants
- Reduces bacterial & fungal growth
- Can be used preventatively
Item no.: WH-3906101, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 4260320840014
KERALIT Hoof Strengthener supports the healthy growth of the horn, strengthening it and increasing durability. For barefoot horses, it also reduces horn abrasion. This helps to ensure robust horn and a secure footing.
- For barefoot and shod horses
- Stabilises the horn in the area of the white line, the hoof wall as well as the sole and protects it from harmful bacteria and fungi
- Neutralises horn-decomposing pollutants from stable bedding such as hydrogen sulfide and ammonia
- Makes hooves more resilient and stable
- Improves the fit of the shoes of shod horses and protects the nail holes
Directions for use:
- Clean the hoof with a hard, dry brush before use.
- KERALIT Hoof Strengthener is best absorbed by the horn when it is dry or only slightly damp.
- For unshod horses: apply the Hoof Strengthener from the outside on the lower third of the hoof wall and on the white line. If your horse has sensitive hooves, apply the Strengthener to the sole.
- For shod horses: Brush the Hoof Strengthener on the lowest third of the hoof wall up to above the old as well as new nail holes; let the Strengthener run slightly under the iron, as this helps to keep the white line healthy.
- For prevention use once a week, in acute cases daily and after improvement twice a week
|Hoof Care:||Hardeners & Growth|
Questions & Answers about KERALIT - Quality products for horses since 1990 KERALIT Hoof Strengthener
English reviews written for KERALIT - Quality products for horses since 1990 KERALIT Hoof Strengthener
- No reviews available