Kavalkade Ivy Sheepskin Bridle - Black
Highest comfort & good blood circulation
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
This bridle has a chic design and is very comfortable. It has an English combined noseband, in which the side cheeks are stitched to the noseband. The curved cut with contrasting stitching not only provides a chic look it also relieves the nerves around the mouth. The soft padding of the headpiece and noseband provides optimal comfort and nestles pleasantly on the contours of the horse's head. The sheepskin attaches to the halter via velcro.
- English combined noseband
- Tightly sewn
- A specially curved noseband
- Extra-wide headpiece for freedom of movement of the ears
- Padding on noseband and headpiece
- Rubberized reins with grips
- Curved leather headband
- Removable sheepskin liners
- Elaborate decorations and contrasting stitching
- The English-combined noseband of this bridle holds the mouth while still allowing it to chew. Be careful not to pull both straps too tight - there should always be two fingers room between the horse and the bridle.
- This halter, which is used for almost all equestrian sports, is ideal for pressure-sensitive horses. The adaptable to the shape of the bridle, the soft noseband and the extra-wide neckpiece provide great comfort and reduce the pressure on sensitive points of the horse. The trimmings are made of genuine sheepskin also support blood circulation and temperature regulation. In addition, they are also effective buffers from pressure and shock.