GladiatorPLUS Small House Pets
Patented manufacturing process
(€ 9,20 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Sugar free
- High bioavailability
- With selected natural substances
Item no.: GP-GP040, Content: 1.000 ml, EAN: 4260176470274
The GladiatorPLUS milieu feeding is a particularly bioavailable supplementary feed for pets in liquid form.
- More than 35 years of research and a well-thought-out recipe
- 6 selected natural substances, tailored to the vital organs
- A patented manufacturing process that makes the difference
- Special bioavailability in liquid form - so that the ingredients can be easily absorbed by the body
- Close cooperation with veterinarians, animal health practitioners and feeding experts
The GladiatorPLUS milieu feeding - the intelligent source of power
The all-rounder among the additional feeds/feed supplements
Your pet's body is awesome
In a complex interplay, they work every day to keep themselves healthy and productive. It can do this better than any medicine - if it is vital and unencumbered. But everyday external stress can affect the supply of nutrients and the body's own health.
GladiatorPLUS understands the animal's body.
The GladiatorPLUS milieu feeding is a well-thought-out feeding tool - all ingredients are designed to provide effective nutritional support for the specific metabolic needs, the vital organs of the body and the immune system. So that the organism has the strength to do what it does best: to keep your animal perfectly healthy, vital and satisfied.
Intelligent feeding always means helping people to help themselves
Long-term health does not come about by chance, it is the result of animal-friendly husbandry and individual feeding. GladiatorPLUS has developed a special feed supplement with milieu feeding. The knowledge concept is based on long-term observations and the scientific knowledge that the body milieu influences all organs and processes of the organism. The idea of milieu feeding is to make a valuable contribution here as a feed supplement in order to maintain meaningful and normal conditions.
GladiatorPLUS does its best - so that the body can do it too
More than 35 years of research and the best natural knowledge are behind today's recipe for GladiatorPLUS milieu feeding. The most important goal was to create an additional feed that works closely with the animal's body. GladiatorPLUS contains natural materials of the highest quality. The composition is well thought out down to the last detail and the dosage ratio of the specially prepared ingredients is precisely coordinated. The GladiatorPLUS milieu feeding only contains what really makes sense.
Best knowledge of nature in one product
Propolis, ginseng, milk thistle, silica, beetroot and artichoke - every single ingredient in the GladiatorPLUS milieu feeding fulfils important nutritional and physiological tasks in the care of the body's organs. The focus is on: the body environment, intestines and liver.
A patented special process - so that every material arrives where it should
One speaks of a special bioavailability when ingredients go directly into the system and are available to the body. Propolis, milk thistle and ginseng are almost insoluble in water in the "raw state" and therefore often remain ineffective in feeding. Thanks to the patented GladiatorPLUS special process, it is possible to provide these proven natural substances in water-soluble form.
- Depending on the species
- Rabbit: bodyweight in kg x 1.5 drops = daily amount / max. 5 drops
- Chinchilla: bodyweight in kg x 5 drops = daily amount / max. 5 drops
- Mouse / hamster: 1 drop per 20g body weight = daily amount / max. 2 drops
- Rat: 1 drop per 60g body weight = daily amount / max. 4 drops
- Guinea pigs: bodyweight in kg x 0.6 drops = daily amount / max. 2 drops
- Ferrets: bodyweight in kg x 5 drops = daily amount / max. 15 drops
- In the beginning, GladiatorPLUS is increased drop by drop, given over the food and should be adapted to your animal individually as required (1/3 of the pipette corresponds to approx. 20 drops = approx. 1ml).
- No direct feeding with the glass pipette.
|Animal Feed:||Supplemental Food for Pets|
|Ginseng extract||10 %|
|Milk thistle extract||12 %|
|Raw ash||1,7 %|
|Crude oils and fats||0,2 %|
|Crude protein||0,1 %|
|Crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Moisture content||83 %|
Questions & Answers about GladiatorPLUS Small House Pets
English reviews written for GladiatorPLUS Small House Pets
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ewalia Nerve Care for Pets500 ml
Ewalia Immune Juice for Pets500 ml
GladiatorPLUS Birds100 ml, 500 ml, 1.000 ml
GladiatorPLUS ZELLmilieu2 for Animals - The Base Concentrate500 ml, 1.000 ml
GladiatorPLUS Falcon500 ml, 1.000 ml
7Pets Disinfect Home250 ml
7Pets Ektosol Spray250 ml
GladiatorPLUS Pets500 ml, 1.000 ml
Stiefel Blauspray200 ml