GladiatorPLUS Gladiator Plus Horse
Supplementary feed for sport and leisure horses
(€ 91,99 / l, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Excellent ingredients
- High bioavailability
Item no.: GP-GP005, Content: 1.000 ml, EAN: 4260176470052
GladiatorPLUS Horse is an all-in-one product with a balanced recipe for holistic health.
Horses are exposed to numerous external influences every day, which can contribute to a strain on the body's own defences. This makes it important to provide the right amount of essential nutrients. GladiatorPLUS has developed a formula with 8 premium natural substances with excellent bioavailability that can help support your horse's body as a whole.
Each of the ingredients is highly beneficial:
- Propolis - contains valuable amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and flavonoids.
- Ginseng - a millennia-old plant known for the active ingredient ginsenosides and its essential oils.
- Blueberry - rich in valuable antioxidants.
- Silicic acid - an important component of almost every cell in the body. It especially supports hooves, skin, connective tissue and coat.
- Artichoke - contains numerous minerals and trace elements, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and manganese.
- Milk thistle - is known for its silymarin content. Together with artichoke, milk thistle supports the liver and digestion.
- Beetroot - a true superfood! It is rich in minerals and vitamins, making it a real all-rounder.
- Turmeric - also known as Indian gold, the root is rich in curcumin.
This sustainable product contains high-quality ingredients and has been tested by an independent institute. A patented process allows nutrients from sources such as propolis, milk thistle and ginseng to be delivered in a completely water-soluble form, ensuring excellent bioavailability.
GladiatorPLUS Horse can be used to support
- ... stamina (propolis)
- ... a shiny coat (silicic acid)
- ... vitality (ginseng)
- ... the immune system (antioxidants)
- ... the liver (milk thistle)
- ... natural digestive health (secondary plant compounds)
In addition, your horse benefits from
- ... balanced feeding for calmness and stability
- ... optimal bioavailability and nutrient uptake
- ... feed enhancement for normal regeneration and performance.
|The 2 phases of feeding|
|Initial phase (40-day intensive feeding)
At the beginning or after a longer break
|Maintenance phase (3 x weekly, long term)
After intensive feeding
|Together with appropriate care and feeding, these first 40 days help to establish balance, maintaining intestinal health, supporting the immune system, and encouraging natural detox processes.||In the maintenance phase, you feed GladiatorPLUS Horse three times a week all year round.
The aim here is to maintain your horse's health, giving it the support it needs to keep a healthy balance.
|This phase can be extended by another 10 to 40 days if the desired results have not been achieved after 40 days of intensive feeding, or if your horse has many or long-standing nutritional problems.||When your horse is under additional stress - for example, due to transport, worming or vaccination - it is recommended to resume feeding your horse GladiatorPLUS daily. Give it 5 days before to 5 days after the stressful event. To support shedding, you can give GladiatorPLUS every day for four to six weeks starting in early spring or late summer.|
How to calculate the daily feeding amount:
Bodyweight in kg x 0.05 ml = daily amount in ml
Aim to divide the amount across two feeds.
500 kg bodyweight x 0.05 ml = 25 ml GladiatorPLUS Horse daily (or 2 x 12.5 ml daily)
- GladiatorPLUS is given through feed and should be adjusted for your horse individually as needed. It does not replace concentrate or mineral feed
- A change in feeding during pregnancy should be avoided. Start with GladiatorPLUS two to three months before pregnancy or wait until after birth.
The opened bottle should be consumed within approx. 3 months. Store in a cool and dark place, but do not refrigerate.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
|Waiting period - FEI:||48 hours|
- 10% Propolis suspension
- Beetroot juice
- Artichoke juice
|Ginseng extract||12 %|
|Milk thistle extract||12 %|
|Curcuma extract Curcumae longae extract|
- Natural Flavouring
|Raw ash||2 %|
|Crude oils and fats||0,2 %|
|Crude protein||0,4 %|
|Crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Moisture content||73 %|
English reviews written for GladiatorPLUS Gladiator Plus Horse
44 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 44 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available