- Natural beef flavour
- High bioavailability
GladiatorPLUS is a highly bioavailable liquid feed supplement.
- German packaging: Katze
An effective solution:
- Based on 30 years of research and a well-thought-out recipe
- Based on six natural substances, tailored to the organs
- A special patented manufacturing process
- High bioavailability in a liquid form - so that the ingredients can be optimally absorbed by the body
- Created with veterinarians, veterinary practitioners and feed experts
- A versatile supplement
Your cat's body is awesome
- Through a series of complex processes, it keeps itself healthy. Environmental toxins, medication, stress and other factors can disrupt the ability of the cats' body to absorb the nutrients it has at hand. In these cases, supplements are important.
GladiatorPLUS understands cats' bodies.
- GladiatorPLUS is a well-thought-out supplement - all the ingredients are designed to effectively maintain and support the important organs of the body and thus the metabolism and the immune system. Keep your cat in good health!
- Take your cats health to the next level
- Lasting health does not happen by chance, it is the result of the best possible feed and care. GladiatorPLUS is based on scientific knowledge and aims to create the best possible supplements for your cat.
GladiatorPLUS does its best - so that your cat's body can too
- 30 years of research and the best natural knowledge stand behind today's recipes from GladiatorPLUS. Their goal was to create a supplementary feed that works closely with the horse's body.
- GladiatorPLUS contains natural materials of the highest quality. The composition is well thought out down to the last detail and the ratio of the highly concentrated ingredients is precisely coordinated. It only contains ingredients that make sense.
The best natural knowledge in one product
- Propolis, ginseng, milk thistle, silica, beetroot and artichoke - every single ingredient in GladiatorPLUS fulfils requirements for your cats' organs. The recipe focuses on the needs of the intestines and liver.
A patented special process for the best bioavailability
- Bioavailability describes how quickly the body can absorb nutrients. Propolis, milk thistle and ginseng are not water-soluble in their raw states, making them ineffective. Thanks to the patented GladiatorPLUS processing, these ingredients are made water-soluble.
- GladiatorPLUS is fed 3 times a week throughout the year.
- When feeding for the first time (or after a long break), GladiatorPLUS is fed daily as a 40-day intensive feed.
- Intensive feeding is the preparation for the subsequent maintenance feeding.
- This represents the actual and permanent GladiatorPLUS feeding.
The recommended daily feed amount is:
- Bodyweight in kg x 0.8 ml = the daily dosage, ideally divided into two doses.
- Example: 4 kg cat = 3.2 ml once a day (or 1.6 ml twice a day).
- When you start using the supplement, slowly increase the dosage drop by drop by adding it to your cat's food.
- The supplement does not replace B.A.R.F food.
- Note for the 100 ml pipette bottle: 1/3 of the pipette corresponds to approx. 20 drops = approx. 1 ml. Do not feed directly from the pipette.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Cat Food|
- Propolis suspension
- Beetroot juice
- Artichoke juice
- Crude lecithin
|Milk thistle extract|
|Natural beef flavour|
|Gum Arabic E414|
|Raw ash||2,2 %|
|Crude oils and fats||0,2 %|
|Crude protein||0,2 %|
|Crude fibre||0,3 %|
|Moisture content||83 %|
Questions & Answers about Gladiator Plus Cats
English reviews written for Gladiator Plus Cats
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 600 g, 1.200 g, 5 kg
- 85 g, 200 g
- 400 g, 1 kg
- 400 g, 1 kg
- 200 g, 400 g
- 200 g, 400 g
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 1.000 ml, 5 l
- 175 g, 450 g
- 500 ml
- 500 ml