freejump Stirrup Leathers "PRO GRIP" - Black
Single strap stirrup leathers for the complete freejump system
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Stirrup Leathers "PRO GRIP" - Black
- These unique stirrup leathers feature a single strap and an extra wide design! The "PRO GRIP" stirrups offer an additional "grip effect" that improves the grip and the connection between saddle and stirrup leathers.
- On the inside, a grip strip increases the stability of the stirrup. A simple velcro system guarantees a quick and easy replacement of the grip insert. The leathers are also supplied with a leather strap mounted on velcro for times when you do not want the grip.
- S: rider's height up to 1.50 m
- M: rider's height up to 1.50 m to 1.75 m
- L: rider's height up to 1.75 m
Mono stirrup leathers
- The slightly wider mono stirrup leather offers remarkable riding comfort.
Vegetable tanned leather
- Often, heavy metals such as chromium are used to make leather. The resulting harmful by-products are sometimes disposed of improperly by tanneries, which contributes to environmental pollution. Freejump's products are therefore tanned using natural materials.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is more environmentally friendly and less harmful to the health of those who produce and use it. This leather triggers no allergies and is often used in orthopaedics or high-quality horse products (yes, even horses can be allergic to heavy metals).
- Vegetable-tanned leather has natural shades with deeper and more nuanced hues. It has a distinctly pleasant feel and differs from leather to leather. The leather matures and improves over time like a good wine.