freejump "LIBERTY XC" Shoes
For competitions and training
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Practical & functional shoes for competitions & training:
- Vulcanized rubber surrounds the sole to protect the leather from dampness
- The softest possible contact with the horse
- Non-slip sole made of FJstrapping ™ microfibre;
- YKK zipper system on the front for easy removal
- 3 spur positions possible for a particularly precise adjustment
- All-surface sole
- Sturdy and thick leather
- Quickly and easily attach these shoes to the chaps using the Liberty Concept
- Double leather on the outside, inside simple tanned leather for optimal comfort
- Second zipper at the back of the ankle boots for optimal ventilation after riding
- In addition, the shoe is made with the Freejump Riding Control ™ insoles, which were developed together with Sidas®. Sidas® is the French leader in therapeutic and sports soles.