freejump "FOXY" Riding Boot
A revolutionary boot for women
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
"FOXY" Riding Boot
- freejump revolutionizes the world of equestrian sports products by using their shoe-making expertise to make the very first boots exclusively for women.
- Two years of research and development in tandem with the Olympic champion Penelope Leprevost (France) led to the creation of the Foxy riding boot. Experience the beautiful design and functionality.
The main technical features:
- Magnetic closing system
- Sole made of waterproof rubber
- Zipper at the back for better compression of the fibula
- Water-resistant, German leather that meets the strictest European environmental and social regulations
- New foot shape and ankle pattern for a better fit
- Easy-to-use zipper at the front
- Soft tackles for positioning your spurs
- Sidas insole for more comfort
- Zipper on the front of the leg for easier dressing and a snug fit.
- The boots feature a combination of a front zipper and a zipper at the back at the calf. This second zipper (which is always open when the boots are put on) optimizes and distributes the pressure exerted on the leg when the front zipper is closed. In the open position, this double zipper system relaxes the leg and ventilates the calf.
- Sidas, Europe's market leader in therapeutic footwear and athletic insoles, provided the soles of these boots. They help distribute the plantar pressure for increased overall skeletal comfort.