Supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system
(€ 34,49 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With magnesium & vitamin B12
- In the event of a feeding-related deficiency
- Best quality
Item no.: VEP-113201, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 4260003892743
EQUIPUR - Magnovit compensates for magnesium and vitamin B12 deficiencies caused by feeding and supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
- Foals, young horses, ponies: 12g per day
- Horses (500kg): 25g per day
- Administer with the feed.
- Depending on requirements, 2 to 4 times the amount can be given in the first ten days.
- Due to the higher zinc content, the daily ration should not be more than quadrupled.
- Feeding over a longer period of time or all year round is possible without any problems.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Grape sugar
- Magnesium oxide
- Magnesium fumarate
- Corn starch
- Calcium carbonate
|Crude protein||0,8 %|
|Crude fat||0,5 %|
|Crude fibre||0,4 %|
|Raw ash||25,4 %|
Nutritional additives per kg/litre
|Vitamin B12||250.000 µg|
|Zinc E6 as amino acid zinc chelate hydrate|
Questions & Answers about Equipur Magnovit
English reviews written for Equipur Magnovit
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available