Supports the healthy function of the joints
(€ 83,99 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Mussel concentrate, chondroitin, kieselguhr, devil's claw, ginger & MSM
- To support the tendon and joint structures
- Supports the connective tissue
Item no.: VEP-107501, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 4260003892620
EQUIPUR - Glycan contains an optimised and high-dose composition of joint nutrients (green-lipped New Zealand mussel (200,000 mg/kg), chondroitin sulfate (100,000 mg/kg), MSM and Devil's Claw) to support the tendon and joint structures as well as the connective tissue.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), there is a recommended waiting period for this product (from the last use of the product to use at the tournament) of 48 hours.
- Foals, young horses and ponies: 10g per day
- Horses (500 kg): 30g per day
- Administer with the feed.
- Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
- Because of the mussel taste, which determines the quality, feed with smaller portions first!
- Contains mussel concentrate - must not be fed to ruminants.
- Feeding over a longer period is possible without any problems.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- 20% Mussel concentrate
- 15% Rampion
- Herbal blend
- Willow bark
- Stinging Nettles
- Real Chamomile
- 10% Chondroitin sulfate
- 6% Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- 5% Glucosamine
- Linseed oil
- 0,4% Hyaluronic acid
|Crude protein||21,7 %|
|Crude fat||7,6 %|
|Crude fibre||4,6 %|
|Raw ash||18 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||2,8 %|
Nutritional additives per kg/litre
|Vitamin E||16.000 mg|
|Vitamin C||16.000 mg|
|Iodine E2||7 mg|
|Diatomaceous earth||30.000 mg|
Questions & Answers about Equipur Glycan
English reviews written for Equipur Glycan
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available