Equipur Electrolyte Plus
Replaces important electrolytes
€ 23,65 € 24,99 -5%
(€ 23,65 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Supports performance
- Fast acting electrolytes
- Easy dosing
Item no.: VEP-105201, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 4260003892408
EQUIPUR - Electrolyte Plus quickly and effectively replaces the loss of electrolytes and important vital substances. The reasons for electrolyte loss can be sweating, stress, or diarrhea.
According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), the use of this product in competition is permitted (ADMR-compliant).
- Foals, young horses, ponies: 10 - 20g
- Horses (500kg): 20 - 40g
- Depending on the sweat loss, administer up to five times a day with the feed or with the drinking water.
- Due to the higher content of trace elements, the daily ration for foals, young and small horses should not exceed 100g per animal and day and for horses (500kg) 200g per animal and day.
- In the case of heavy sweat loss, prolonged exertion or diarrhea, the electrolyte can be administered up to five times a day without any problems.
- In order to achieve an optimal absorption of the electrolytes, water should be offered for free absorption.
- The most common reason horses don't drink at the show is because they lose more electrolytes with sweat.
- Only when this loss is compensated for by an electrolyte intake, the horses take up sufficient water again!
- It is recommended that you seek the advice of a feeding expert or veterinarian prior to feeding or extending the feeding time beyond 1 to 3 days.
|Type of Dosage:||Powder|
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- 53,7% Grape sugar
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Calcium carbonate
- Magnesium oxide
Additives per kg
|Vitamin C||5.000 mg|
|Nicotinic acid||250 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||200 mg|
|Iodine E2||8 mg|
|Vitamin C as L-ascorbic acid 3a300|
|Pantothenic acid as calcium D-pantothenate 3a841|
|Iron E1 as iron (II) sulfate monohydrate|
|Cobalt II sulfate heptahydrate E3|
|Copper E4 copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate|
|Manganese as Manganese II Sulfate Monohydrate E5|
|Sodium selenite E8|
English reviews written for Equipur Electrolyte Plus
- No reviews available