EquiPower Vitamin E
Supports muscle metabolism
(€ 25,32 / kg, Price shown includes 13% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Supports muscle building
- Supports efficiency
Item no.: VEP-389051, Content: 750 g, EAN: 4260003890510
EquiPower - Vitamin E provides optimal support for muscle fibres through vitamin E and selenium and promotes muscle building through the essential amino acid lysine.
- EquiPower - Vitamin E supports muscle metabolism, resilience and motivation. In addition, vitamin E supports muscle growth, building and recouperation.
- According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), this product can be used at competitions (ADMR-compliant).
- Adult horses (500 kg): 50g per day
- Foals, young horses and small horses: 25g per day
- Administer via the feed
- Due to the higher selenium content, the daily ration should not be more than doubled.
|Animal Feed:||Supplementary Feed for Horses|
- Wheat feed flour
- Wheat bran
- Grape sugar
- Magnesium oxide
- Calcium carbonate
- Dicalcium phosphate
|Crude protein||11,9 %|
|Crude fat||9 %|
|Crude fibre||2,6 %|
|Raw ash||24,1 %|
Nutritional additives per kg
|Vitamin E||50.000 mg|
|Sodium selenite E8|
English reviews written for EquiPower Vitamin E
- No reviews available