EquiPower Linseed Oil
Supports the skin, coat and digestion
(€ 5,80 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Provides protein-free energy
- Supplied with essential omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports the natural function of the liver
Item no.: VEP-389027, Content: 5 l, EAN: 4260003890275
Frequently bought together with EquiPower Tap Dispenser
This linseed oil by EquiPower provides unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for vital processes in the body.
- Linseed oil supports the normal function of the liver and provides low-protein energy.
- According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), this product can be used at competitions (ADMR-compliant).
Dosage for enriching the feed with unsaturated essential fatty acids:
- Adult horses (500 kg): 50ml/day
- Young and small horses: 25ml/day
- Dosage for increased energy requirements:
- Performance horses (500 kg) can easily receive 250ml - 500ml linseed oil daily as an energy concentrate.
- The energy content of 300ml linseed oil corresponds roughly to the energy content of 1 kg oats.
|Animal Feed:||Horse Feed|
- 100% Linseed oil (cold-pressed from dietary valuable linseeds)
Average Content of Essential Fatty Acids
|Linolenic acid - omega-3 fatty acids||60 %|
|Linoleic acid - omega-6 fatty acids||15 %|
Analytical Components per kg
|Crude fat||99,9 %|
|Digestible energy||36,2 mg|
Questions & Answers about EquiPower Linseed Oil
English reviews written for EquiPower Linseed Oil
15 customer reviews in all languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available