EquiPower Linseed Oil
Supports the skin, coat and digestion
(€ 5,78 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Provides protein-free energy
- Supplied with essential omega-3 fatty acids
- Supports the natural function of the liver
Item no.: VEP-389027, Content: 5 l, EAN: 4260003890275
This linseed oil by EquiPower provides unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for vital processes in the body.
- Linseed oil supports the normal function of the liver and provides low-protein energy.
- According to the anti-doping and drug control rules of the German Equestrian Association (FN), this product can be used at competitions (ADMR-compliant).
Dosage for enriching the feed with unsaturated essential fatty acids:
- Adult horses (500 kg): 50ml/day
- Young and small horses: 25ml/day
- Dosage for increased energy requirements:
- Performance horses (500 kg) can easily receive 250ml - 500ml linseed oil daily as an energy concentrate.
- The energy content of 300ml linseed oil corresponds roughly to the energy content of 1 kg oats.
|Animal Feed:||Horse Feed|
- 100% Linseed oil (cold-pressed from dietary valuable linseeds)
Average Content of Essential Fatty Acids
|Linolenic acid - omega-3 fatty acids||60 %|
|Linoleic acid - omega-6 fatty acids||15 %|
Analytical Components per kg
|Crude fat||99,9 %|
|Digestible energy||36,2 mg|
Questions & Answers about EquiPower Linseed Oil
English reviews written for EquiPower Linseed Oil
12 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available